- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel (zest)
- dash of Freshly ground pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Roasted red peppers (optional, but great)
- 4 cups arugula
Wisk or blend together the cheese, lemon juice and zest and pepper. While blending drizzle in the olive oil. Toss lightly with peppers and arugula and serve. Take this recipe one more step and put this salad on a pizza crust and bake in a hot oven.