Pick-up Day and Times
Tuesday and Friday 2:00-7:00
- Come either day – just once during the week. You don’t need to commit to a day or let us know if you change days.
- The first share is typically the first week in June and the last share is the last week in October. We have been pretty consistent with this timing, but Mother Nature can sway us slightly. We alert members via email as to the exact starting week.
When you come to the farm to pick up your share it is great if you can bring your own bags or containers. We do have smaller plastic bags available here if need be.
UPIC Field “my favorite thing about coming to the farm…”
- Open to all members.
- Usually opens early July, we will let you know via email, and in our newsletters we always highlight what items are currently available to pick in the upic field
- Brunswick Farm members can come anytime on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
- Upic field will have flowers, peas, green beans, herbs, cherry tomatoes in season. Look for a listing of what’s available in our weekly newsletter.
Contact us with any questions you may have!