Ingredients 8 or 9 small or 4 or 5 large shallots, peeledare cut in half or quartered if large 1 1/2 lbs potatoes, washed and cut in half 3 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar 4 sprigs rosemary salt and pepper to taste Directions Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large baking tray mix the olive [...]
- 8 or 9 small or 4 or 5 large shallots, peeledare cut in half or quartered if large
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large baking tray mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar (you can leave the balsamic vinegar out if you don’t have any or don’t like it), add the whole twigs of rosemary.
- Add the shallots and potatoes, stir so everything gets coated well
- Roast, uncovered, for approximately 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender. Depending on the size of the vegetables and your oven, they might take a little less or longer, it might be worth checking after about 45 minutes.
- Stir once or twice while roasting.